Trip Wallet – keep tabs on your holiday spending.
Worried you might be going over budget on your holiday? Keep track of how much you are spending, and if you are spending more than you expected with Trip Wallet.
- Compares your current spending to budgeted spending
- Projects your total spending for the trip based on current spending and total budget remaining
- Shows both daily budget and daily spend, as well as number of days left for your trip and how many days your money will last based on current spending
- Graphs your spending pattern, projecting this forward for the remainder of your trip
- Shows data; including date, total daily amount and itemised amounts
- Displays itemised data in both home currency and visited country currency
- Enter trip start date and trip end date and Trip Wallet works out the number of days for you
- Handles multiple currencies – great when your travel takes you through more than one country on the same holiday
- Enables you to email your trip data in .csv format so you can refer to it when budgeting for future holidays
All you need to setup Trip Wallet is your total budget for the trip, exchange rates for the countries you will visit, and your holiday start and end dates.